Testdriver installs and creates a database automatically during installation.
If you already have a PostgreSQL installation on the system you are using as the Testdriver server, however, you may need to take additional steps.
- Configure a new user in your PostgreSQL database setup named "testdriver" with permission to create tables.
- Record the password in the dash.conf file in C:\Testdriver\conf\dash.conf
- Configure a new database named testdriver that is owned by the testdriver user.
- Reload the configuration used by the PostgreSQL service.
- Open the Testdriver Admin Tool, go to the Service screen, and click Restart