In early 2020, Intel removed the CPU Runtime for OpenCL Applications from its graphics driver installation package.
PCMark 10 uses OpenCL in the Video Conferencing, Video Editing, Photo Editing and Spreadsheets tests. Without OpenCL support, your PCMark 10 score may be 20-25% lower than expected.
How to enable OpenCL support in Intel Graphics Drivers
- Uninstall the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Open the Registry Editor app from the Windows Start Screen.
- Delete the following key, if it was not removed when uninstalling the driver.
- Download and install the OpenCL runtime opencl_runtime_18.1_x64_setup.msi from:
- Reinstall the Intel Graphics Driver.
How to verify
After running a PCMark 10 benchmark, you should see the full CPU model name and graphics ID string in the Additional Outputs section of the PCMark 10 Results screen.