You can run the UL Procyon AI Infernece Benchmark remotely via Android Debug Bridge (ADB).
Enter the following command to start the benchmark.
$ adb shell am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.ul.benchmarks.procyonai/.MainActivity --ez "runTest" true
Make sure the device is awake before you start the benchmark via ADB.
When the benchmark is complete, the result is saved in a ZIP file in the following path on the device.
The result ZIP contains the following files:
- contains the settings that were used by the benchmark.
- device_score.json contains all the calculated benchmark scores and a timestamp for the result.
- monitoring_data.csv contains the hardware monitoring data collected during the benchmark run.
- results.csv contains the inference time, initialization time, model quality score metrics from each test.
- systeminfo.json contains the device identification data.