You can export benchmark results for further analysis in other tools.
Exported results are saved in a ZIP file in the application directory in the external storage of the device.
The result ZIP contains the following files:
- contains the settings that were used by the benchmark.
- device_score.json contains all the calculated benchmark scores and a timestamp for the result.
- monitoring_data.csv contains the hardware monitoring data collected during the benchmark run.
- results.csv contains the inference time, initialization time, model quality score metrics from each test.
- systeminfo.json contains the device identification data.
Note: Benchmark results are automatically exported when running with ADB once the benchmark finishes running.