Testdriver Cloud Edition supports:
- UL Procyon benchmarks
- PCMark 10 performance benchmarks
- CPU Health Test
- Storage Health Test
UL Procyon benchmarks
UL Procyon is a suite of benchmark tests for professional users in industry, enterprise, government, retail and press roles. Each Procyon benchmark is designed for a specific use case and uses real applications where possible. UL Procyon benchmarks combine the relevance of real apps with the convenience of standardized tests that produce consistent, repeatable results every time.
- Office Productivity Benchmark tests performance with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Photo Editing Benchmark tests performance with Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Photoshop.
- Video Editing Benchmark tests performance with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Please note that you must install and activate licensed versions of the required applications on every system you plan to test. The third-party applications are not included with the benchmark.
PCMark 10 performance benchmarks
PCMark 10 is an industry-standard benchmark suite developed by UL. PCMark 10 measures complete system performance for modern office needs using tests based on real-world applications and activities.
- The main PCMark 10 benchmark test covers a wide range of activities from everyday productivity tasks to demanding work with digital media content.
- PCMark 10 Express is a shorter benchmark that focuses on basic work tasks. It is less demanding than the main PCMark 10 test.
- PCMark 10 Extended is a longer test that provides organizations with a complete assessment of system performance beyond typical office work tasks. PCMark 10 Extended expands the main PCMark 10 benchmark with demanding graphics and physics tests that focus on GPU and CPU performance.
Please refer to the PCMark 10 user guide for a more detailed explanation of PCMark 10 benchmarks, workloads and results.
CPU Health Test
The CPU Health Test is a fast, lightweight test that measures CPU performance. It runs unobtrusively in the background without interrupting the user. In fact, the whole test takes only 20 seconds.
The CPU Health Test measures CPU performance with single- and multi-threaded workloads and clock speed checks. Comparing the test score against a baseline produces a CPU health rating, expressed as a percentage. By testing and monitoring CPU health regularly, you can identify failing hardware and take steps to avoid costly downtime.
The CPU Health Test is compatible with Windows PCs and Apple Mac computers.
Storage Health Test
With the Storage Health Test, IT professionals can identify drive performance issues and take steps to protect their organizations from costly data and productivity loss.
The Storage Health Test provides a quick way to measure storage performance for easy monitoring and troubleshooting. It consists of a quick test that measures the reading and writing performance of the C drive. It runs quickly and quietly in the background without affecting employee productivity.
The Storage Health Test is compatible with Windows PCs and Apple Mac computers.