Testdriver is the cloud-based part of the service. The client is a small app that you install on each system you wish to test.
Testdriver uses HTTPS (SSL) encryption to communicate with the client and the database.
Testdriver and the client app
- https://bomba-clients-release.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com — Client app and Single Run app download
- https://testdriver.ul.com — Communication to SaaS
- 443 — Both URLs use the same port for requests
- If the user is running PCMark10 or Procyon with Testdriver Cloud the client required administrative rights.
- If the user is running only CPU Health Test and/or Storage Health Test the client can be installed without administrative rights.
(See UL Benchmarks How to add a PC system for testing for more details)
TLSv1.2 and TLSv1.3 are allowed, older versions are not approved.
The server is using a certificate supplied by UL that has a trust chain based on Entrust Inc root certificate.
Entrust Root Certification Authority - G2
-> Entrust Certification Authority - L1K