This page lists the third-party software and applications used in PCMark 10 benchmark tests.
- Built by UL from the open-source code at http://libreoffice.com/
- Modified only to use different GUIDs for COM interfaces.
- By ImageMagick Studio LLC
- Built by UL from the source code at http://www.imagemagick.org/download/windows/
- Built by UL from the source code at https://github.com/Itseez/opencv/
- Added the following patch to conform to OpenCV standards: https://github.com/opencv/opencv/commit/8c66531c42c5c37ae2647a96f84e13abe2119e02
- Pre-built binary available at https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
- Pre-built binary available at https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
- Specifically: https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.8/
- Custom install, no extra languages, 64-bit left out.
Firefox v53 Beta
- Version v53.0b1
- Portable version http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
- Some parameters were changed to prevent automatic updates and plugin installation.
- Version v55.0.2883.87
- Built by UL from the source code at http://www.chromium.org/Home
- AutoIt3 v184.108.40.206
- Used as-is. Downloaded as a self-extracting zip from https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/
POV-Ray v.3.7.1 Beta 5
- Commit ea3d549a0c27c0dfb5c51e9fcd980866cfaf654b
- Built by UL from the source code at https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/commit/ea3d549a0c27c0dfb5c51e9fcd980866cfaf654b.
- The changes made by UL are available publicly as patch files.
- The default POV-Ray benchmark scene and settings are used. They can be viewed in the installation folder scenes\advanced\benchmark or found at http://www.povray.org/download/benchmark.php