Testdriver On-Premises Edition release notes
Testdriver v1.6.2645 — April 14, 2023
- Adds support for 3DMark v2.26
Testdriver v1.6.2619 — October 19, 2022
- Adds support for 3DMark v2.25.8042
Testdriver v1.6.2618 — October 12, 2022
- Adds support for 3DMark v2.24.7509
Testdriver v1.6.2615 — October 5, 2022
- Adds support for 3DMark v2.23.7455
- Updates Testdriver Client to 1.6.375, required for supporting latest 3DMark
Testdriver v1.6.2603 — August 24, 2022
- Adds support for UL Procyon v2.1.459
Testdriver v1.6.2549 — December 20, 2021
- Adds support for 3DMark v2.22.7334.
Testdriver v1.6.2531 — November 19, 2021
- Adds support for 3DMark v2.21.7309, which includes the new Storage test.
Testdriver v1.6.2523 — October 20, 2021
- Adds support for UL Procyon 2.0. which includes the new Office Productivity Benchmark and support for the new license key types for this test.
Testdriver v1.6.2500 — September 14, 2021
- Adds support for 3DMark 2.20.7250, which includes the new 3DMark Sampler Feedback feature test.
Testdriver v1.6.2487 — June 24, 2021
- Adds support for 3DMark 2.19.7216, which includes the new 3DMark CPU Profile benchmark.
Testdriver v1.6.2464 — May 3, 2021
- Adds support for 3DMark 2.18.7181, which includes the new 3DMark Wild Life Extreme benchmark for Windows laptops and Always Connected PCs running Windows 10 on Arm.
Testdriver v.1.6.2443 — February 11, 2021
- Adds support for 3DMark 2.17.7137, which includes the new Mesh Shader feature test—a dedicated test for measuring mesh shader performance.
- The Results section now displays the hardware components and sub-scores for UL Procyon Photo Editing and Video Editing Benchmarks.
Testdriver v1.6.2398 — June 18, 2020
- Added support for 3DMark v2.12
Testdriver v1.6.2377 — March 19, 2020
- Added optional user authentication for the browser UI.
- Added support for creating user accounts for the browser UI.
- Added HTTPS support for the browser UI.
- Added HTTPS support for the Client.
- Testdriver now uses OpenJDK.
Testdriver v1.5.2302 — May 28, 2019
- Adds support for PCMark 10 v2.0, PCMark 10 Applications benchmark, and PCMark 10 Battery Life tests (Modern Office, Application, Video, Gaming, Idle).
- Changed the format of the result file names downloaded from the Testdriver server. Instead of just a number, file names now contain also system NetBIOS name, test, and date. Eg. “38505 981_MYPC_FIRE_STRIKE_2019MAY24.3dmark-result”.
Testdriver v1.5.2298 — May 2019
- Fixes to compatibility with latest releases of 3DMark and PCMark 10 and auto-scheduled run template feature.
- Testdriver Client now allows changing of server configuration.
- Testdriver Client automatically starting every time Windows starts can now be disabled.
Testdriver v1.5.2265 — January 8, 2019
- Adds support for 3DMark 2.7, which includes Port Royal benchmark.
Testdriver v1.5.2255 — October 8, 2018
- Adds support for VRMark Cyan Room, 3DMark Time Spy Extreme, and 3DMark Night Raid tests.
- Added the “Import” functionality for importing benchmark result files.
- Excel and CSV exports are now based on a what-you-see-is-what-you-get system. You can build reports in the web UI and export them directly to Microsoft Excel.
- Improved general responsiveness of web interface.
- Added the ability to edit results so that results can be re-assigned to another device.
- Added search by computer in results, run status and run control.
- Streamlined log viewing to improve stability.
- Client now handles failed installations with a retry.
- Increased the timeout for unplugging the power to 30 minutes when running battery tests.
- Fixed an issue that caused Testdriver Client to crash when downloading a package with a large number of files.
- Fixed an issue that caused Testdriver Client to fail to download files with some special characters in the name.
- Fixed an issue where status information in Run Status was not updated correctly.
Testdriver v1.5.2247 — June 20, 2018
- Text, logos, links, and file paths updated to reflect new company branding. See https://benchmarks.ul.com/welcome
- Added support for UL-branded benchmark versions. (Older versions are still supported. Please see the user guide for details.)
- Improved presentation of AMD Ryzen specifications.
- The Result page now shows the correct core clock speeds for AMD Ryzen processors.
Testdriver v1.5.2215 — December 7, 2017
- You can now import results from manual benchmark runs.
- Added 'Search by computer' to the Results, Run Status, and Run Control sections.
- You can now merge several benchmark runs into a single run.
- Improved general responsiveness of web interface
- You can now edit results to re-assign them to another device.
- Streamlined log viewing to improve stability.
- If a benchmark fails to install, the Testdriver Client will try again
Testdriver v1.2 — November 4, 2016
Testdriver v1.0 —June 10, 2016
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.