The application version number applies to the software as a whole. It changes often as we update the application to add new features and ensure compatibility with the latest hardware. We recommend using the latest application version.
A benchmark version number—for example, Photo Editing Benchmark v1.0—is specific to a test. Benchmark version numbers change rarely and only when absolutely necessary to accommodate changes in third-party applications or bug fixes.
UL Procyon v2.0.248
October 11, 2021
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Added links to the UL Procyon user guide to several screens in the app.
- Added a support section to the Options screen.
- Changed the “Delete” option on the Results screen to “Remove” to make clear that results are only removed from the table view and not deleted from the system.
- You can now expand and collapse storage drive details in the System Information section of the result screen.
- The temporary backup file used in the Outlook test is now removed after running the benchmark when Outlook is using a language other than English.
- Added a missing status message to the benchmark progress panel.
- Added missing labels for storage device details to the System Information section of the result screen.
- Removed the nonfunctioning “Export as Excel” option from the Results screen. This feature is not yet ready for release.
- Removed the “Highlight differences” toggle from the Result Comparison screen. This feature is not yet ready for release.
- The Photo Editing Benchmark may return a score of zero in some cases. This will be fixed in the next update.
UL Procyon v2.0.232
October 4, 2021
This major update adds the Office Productivity Benchmark and a redesigned user interface for the Procyon application.
- UL Procyon Office Productivity Benchmark.
- Redesigned application user interface.
- You can now compare up to four results side by side in the app.
UL Procyon v1.0.183
March 17, 2021
- UL Procyon Photo Editing and Video Editing Benchmarks can now use Adobe Creative Cloud applications in all supported languages. The previous version required English-language Adobe apps.
- The UL Procyon Video Editing Benchmark is now compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro v.15.0.
UL Procyon v1.0.180
January 29, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Photo Editing Benchmark from opening Adobe Lightroom Classic v10.1.1.
UL Procyon v1.0.172
November 30, 2020
- Launch version with Photo Editing Benchmark and Video Editing Benchmark.