An "EnumDisplayDevicesA() failed" error when running 3DMark suggests that Windows 10 cannot properly identify your monitors or that a third-party application has modified how they are set up.
- To fix this issue, open Windows Device Manager.
- Expand the Monitors section, and find your monitor(s) in the list of devices.
- Right-click and choose "uninstall device" for each monitor, then "uninstall driver".
- Open the Action menu and choose Scan for hardware changes to detect your monitor(s). They will reappear in the list.
- Restart 3DMark, and run the test again.
Additional steps if simply reinstalling monitor driver(s) does not solve the issue
- You can try look up if your monitor vendor website has a driver for your monitor and separately install it and see if that solves the issue.
- You can try completely wiping all graphics drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller from www.wagnardsoft.com then reinstall all graphics drivers with latest from the GPU vendor site (AMD, NVIDIA and/or Intel)
- You can try eliminating any background applications that may install their own monitor driver which then fails to respond to enumerating the monitors.